Here are various things that meeting planners will need when considering a keynote speaker. Please use the drop down list for meeting planners to find the relevant material on keynote speaker and thought-leader, Neal Petersen.
- Appearance Calendar of dates and locations where Neal is speaking
- Event promotion that you can use for your brochure
- Neal AV Rider
- Stage Introduction for who ever introduces Neal
- White paper that a client prepared on Neal
- Neal’s printable one sheet
- High resolution photos – action shot, Neal on beach, Neal sailing,
We welcome the opportunity to be a key part of your meeting. Neal’s favorite is the opening address where you get the best value for your investment as Neal likes to hang around with attendees if his calendar permits. Following Neal’s presentation is an optional book signing where he will be glad to personal each copy. Books can be purchased at a bulk rate for each attendee, or instead attendees may purchase their own copies.
Neal’s presentations are typically 60 minutes plus Q&A is an option available. He can present up to 180 minutes including Q&A. For pricing please contact your booking agent.